Friday, July 1, 2011

Guatemalan Adventures

I'm getting on a plane to come home today :)...whoo hoo!

With that said I don't have time to write numerous blogs about my Guatemalan adventures. I could easily write five or six blogs about my trip but I know I won't write blogs once I get home, so you're going to get the overview version with a few of my favorite pictures...

***I spent over an hour typing out a blog with my day to day activities and then something happened with blogger and I lost it all. I don't have the time to re-type so you'll just have to look at the pictures...












































To see all of my Guatemalan pictures click on the "My Pictures" tab on the blog page or visit this link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bridgetkng2/Guatemala

“But it is a cold, lifeless business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does not represent your life and talent, but a goldsmith’s” –Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: