Sunday, October 5, 2008

How to contact me in Kenya

Address in Kenya:

Bridget King

c/o Reuben Lubanga
PO Box 459
Bungoma, Kenya 50200

*Please write me! I would love to get letters from all of you. I can’t promise I can write everyone back, but I will update my blog as frequently as I can. My cordinator said it takes 7 to 10 days to receive a letter. If you want to write me now I would have one shortly after I get there J!

Blog Address:

http://a-chuisle-mo-chro.blogspot.com

*I will be able to go to an internet café every three days or so. I have papers to sumbit to IU each week, but hopefully I can update my blog at least once a week. I’ll try to upload pictures as well.

E-mail Address:

AnneGabels@msn.com


"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -- Maya Angelou

No comments: