Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Contact Information

E-mail address: AnneGabels@msn.com

Skype Name: Livetolaugh84

Olancho's Website:

www.olanchoaid.org

Blog started for the volunteers of Olancho:

http://olanchoaid.wordpress.com/

My Address with instructions:

1. Rapido Cargo
2154 N.W. 23rd Court
Miami Florida,33142
attention: Padre Ricardo - Juticalpa

2. Write my name beneath Padre Ricardo's ... for instance
attention Padre Ricardo
for Mary and John Smith

3. If you use UPS, FED X,USPO they will ask you to list contents. I would suggest writing " educational material and - or religious goods"

4. You should mail the package to the office in Miami and then phone them at 305-631-0686 to determine the cost (by weight) and method of payment.

***I have mailed four packages to myself and I just used the flat rate boxes every time. I have no idea how much it costs to get packages from Miami to Honduras. I'll let you know once I get ahold of Rapido Cargo.

"May your life be like a roll of toilet paper... long and useful"

No comments: