Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Muy Agradecido

This time tomorrow I will be sleeping in my new home in Honduras (I can't believe it)...

I am eternally grateful for everyone who has helped me prepare for this journey! Especially my Mom and Robbie--I honestly could never say thank you enough!!!

I have had so many people give me positive words of encouragement, prayers, support, money, teaching supplies and the list goes on. There honestly are not words to express how thankful I am for all of you. I truly could not go on a trip like this without all of the help I have received--so if you ever need a favor you know who to call :).

I LOVE every single one of you with all of my heart and I hope God just pours his blessings upon you!

Pray for me as I'll be praying for all of you!

After many tearful goodbyes I'm as ready as I'll ever be to embark on this new adventure!!!!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow" - Melody Beattie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came here looking for an update to see that you made it safely. I'll trust that you did and that you're getting used to your new home.

Keeping you in my prayers and love you much!

~YFA