Monday, September 13, 2010

Catacamas

Today was the best day I've had in Honduras so far! Jeff, Lacey, Michelle and I went to Catacamas to visit Oscar. We got to see his smoothie shop, eat a delicious lunch prepared by his mom, and see the caves. Catacamas is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I was able to see gorgeous mountains, amazing open fields, horses, cows, and some pretty incredible monkeys! I even got to teeter totter for a few hysterical minutes with Lacey. But the best part of my day was riding around in the back of Oscars truck. I LOVE riding in the back of trucks!! There's nothing like sitting in the bed of a truck with the fresh air hitting your face. I liked being able to scream "ADIOS" and wave to everyone we passed on the road. What a great day! I can't wait to go back :)...


































































































































"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - Anthony J. D'Angelo

No comments: