Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cayos Cochinos - Continued

These are pictures that were taken on Michelle's camera. She took some and I took some. Enjoy :):
This was an amazing little island we passed on the way. Michelle and I talked about opening a retreat house here. It would be incredible, huh?













These are my precious little babies. I enjoyed playing with these two. I told the little girl on the right (your left) to smile and that's what she did. Too cute!




She thought she was a diva with my shades on...



Oh, I just love them!



This is the little girl who cried when she had to get off my lap so I could go to the bathroom. It was the sweetest thing!













Our rooms for the night. This is what the people on the island called "The Hotel". Pretty comical, but if you didn't stay here you stayed with a family for the night. So I guess in some ways it is a "hotel".













I think this is my favorite picture from the trip! This was the view from outside my room. Absolutely beautiful!













Since all of the men on the island are fishermen they have a lot of boats. It was neat to see them all lined up on the sand.













I took a nap on the sand the first day we were there. When I woke up I realized I was actually laying on someone's side porch--it was the only shaded place I could find. I had to take a picture of the amazing view.




Michelle and I sunset at.













I LOVED this bench. It was so relaxing to sit here and look out at the water.













Of course I had to do a jumping picture. We tried several times but Anne couldn't get us all the way in the air. This was the best shot of the group. We're pumped for the sunrise :)!!





Adios

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover"

Mark Twain

No comments: