Friday, April 29, 2011

Costa Rica - Day 4

We finally made it to the beautiful beach...


and checked into the "Casa de Zorro"...




We noticed right away that Lacey, Maki, and Kristen (Maki's friend) had rented bikes. Plans were made quickly to go get some of our own the next day.

We spent a few hours hanging out on the beach and then we all went out for dinner and swapped stories about our trips.

After dinner we wanted to go out dancing but discovered that there wasn't much of a night life. I was really looking forward to Theresa experiencing some Latin dance moves, but I'm sure they'll be a next time :)...
My beautiful little sister and Me!

Day 5 (Part 1) - Bikes, Monkeys, and Sloths...oh my!

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion"  ~Dalai Lama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach is beatiful! The beach house looks nice too.

Can't wait for the next posting.

I absolutely love your BLOG (and you)

Love ya

Mamasita

Anonymous said...

I tried yesterday to leave a comment, but I couldn't! Hope this one works...

I thought for sure there would be a "jumping" photo at the beach!

So glad you and Theresa had a good time together! What memories...

Kare
xoxo

Bridget said...

Thanks Mom :)...I love you too!!

AHAHAHA Kare... I'm cracking up! Wait for further posts...

Anonymous said...

not sure if it's just a stranger on the beach in your first photo, and i don't want to be offensive, but it really reminds me of grandma mcelfresh on the beach in florida.. "one more wave and i'll be to shore"

it's nice to see you both had a good time. i still haven't even spoken to theresa since she's been back. hope to catch up this weekend. i'll also work on getting an e-mail to you but feel free to call since my availability is clear for a few days :)

love and miss you. come home soon, please.

em