Friday, April 15, 2011

Semana Santa

I will be hoping on a plane tomorrow for the beautiful Costa Rica!

For the next eight days I will be ziplining through the virgin cloud forest, hiking up a volcano, taking a surf lesson, and laying on a beach. The best part is, I get to do it all with my beautiful sister Theresa and some of the wonderful friends I've made in Honduras.

I won't be taking my computer with me, so my blog will be out of commission until next Sunday.

I hope all of you have a blessed Easter with your families :)

“Do what you can with what you have where you are.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

Mary said...

Have a great trip. Say hi to Theresa for me! We'll miss you both at Easter.

Love, Aunt Mary

YFA said...

Theresa will be here for Easter, Mary (yay!!!). Will miss you, Bridget.

Have a fun trip!