Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feliz Día del Amor y la Amistad

I have SO much to write about and update all of you on, but I'm just too tired to do much updating this week. Maybe over the weekend I'll find some much needed blogging time and get you all caught up.

But in the meantime...

I HAD to write a brief entry to thank my mom and my friends Heather, Ashley, and Amanda for their awesome care packages -- that I received on Valentine's Day :). I wanted everyone to see how excited I get when I receive a box so I took a video of myself opening them for the first time. Amanda, Heather, and Ashley - I had a GREAT video of me opening your box, but sadly I realized after I recorded it that the sound wasn't working :( -- what a bummer! So I thought about posting it anyways, but you honestly can't tell what's going on. The good news though is that Wendy came in when I was recording so I had to stop and then record my last little bit. That part does have sound :)! So without further ado...



Amanda - As you can see I love the slim jim's -- AHAHAHA!
Heather - Oh my gosh -- the perfume is amazing! Muchas gracias :)
Ash - Thanks for the grande peanut butter and getting me hooked on sweedish fish :)



Mamasita - I can't tell you enough how amazing you are! I love that you send me packages and when we talk it's always the highlight of my week :)! I love you oh so much!!
Peg - Thanks for donating to the cause! You're the best!!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with the people you love!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls" -Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridge,

It's so good to see you so happy! I'm glad you enjoyed the package. Peggy also gave me money to go towards that one.

Love Ya Babe.

Mom

Brie said...

BK, you crack me up! Love the videos. :)