Friday, March 11, 2011

Everything's Gonna Be Alright...

Last friday after school we all piled into this big yellow school bus only to realize it was no longer in service...
 Instead of just sitting and baking in the hot bus I opted to get off and stand outside in the breeze. My first reaction was annoyance because I just wanted to get home, but then Carrie suggested that we all go hang out underneath the shade structure that Don Jose just built. I loved that idea! So we rounded everyone up and headed over. Jeff had his speakers with him and put on some Bob Marley for us...
Then we had some happy campers as we pretended we were on the beach somewhere...
I loved it :)...

I think the Hondurans dug Bob...



And then we got a ride home about twenty minutes later, so everything really was alright!


“A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heart burn?” –Bob Hope

4 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Is there a Target in Honduras or did that bag survive a trip from the States?! (Look at your video again if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

Glad you didn't have TOO long to wait!

YFA said...

I always enjoy your blog, even when I don't leave a comment! Love all your updates...and love you even more!

~YFA

Bridget said...

Haha Kare, I actually almost commented on that bag! Anne either brought it back from the States with her or her mom sent it in one of her care packages. There is definitely not a Target in Honduras.

Thanks Aunt Kathleen! I love you too :)!

Anonymous said...

Bridge, come on, it's "Every little thing's gonna be alright"