Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

I always feel so much better when I wash my feet before I go to sleep

The Little Drummer Boy is now one of my favorite Christmas songs

I LOVE olives, but only the ones with the pits in them. Who knew?

It's crazy how much random people and acts of kidness can CHANGE your life

I need to be more disciplined

Nothing makes my day happier than having a student pick me a flower or randomly come in during recess to tell me how much they love me

I have a sick obsession with sugar and I don't think I could EVER kick my habit

I miss milk

I discovered I do actually like cabbage in some dishes...weird!! (I know Em, I'm always full of surprises!)

After a long hard day nothing sounds better than an ice cold coke and a cheeseburger

I love to say weird words

I truly think imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... I love it when people mock me :)!

I think all teachers would be happier if they took the time to have random dance parties every now and then

I wish American's were more affectionate with one another

I love music more than I love just about anything else in life -- it's always gets me out of my funks and inspires me

I really want to write a children's book...someone please hold me accountable!!!!!

I miss strawberries

I have so many things I want to go before I die...(which I'll mention in a later post. I've got a mad list goin' on)

I love that everytime I open skype it says take a deep breathe :)

I want to start my own photograpy business but I'm too chicken

I believe with all of my heart that if each of us stopped everyday and counted our blessings we wouldn't know a day filled with sadness.

GOD is SO good to me!!!


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"
Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

How strange! I only like olives with pits, too.... particularly kalamatas in greek salad! Yum!

I love the "newness" of your reactions to things related to your students. (Call me sometime and I'll tell you about the "dead flowers" on my desk! Too long for here...)

Cabbage? Well, you're growing up!

The Little Drummer Boy... wish you could have heard Aiden singing it at our Christmas mass. (Besides on my phone at a noisy restaurant!)

One of my favorite words to say: Falafel!

So many more comments.... For so many of them, it's like you wrote from MY head! :)

Anonymous said...

You must take after your Aunt Karen on the olives....yuck! Now the cheeseburger and coke is another thing - that's probably from me.:)

I will hold you accountable on writing a children's book - you would do a fantastic job.

Also, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would be VERY successful with a photography business. You take BEAUTIFUL pictures.

Can't wait to see your list of things you want to do. There might be something on there I want to do too.....

Love Ya,

Mom