Thursday, January 27, 2011

Top 25 Things I Want to do Before I Die...

I could think of over a hundred things I want to do before I die, but here are the 25 that immediately come to mind:
  1. Start a photography business
  2. Write a children's book
  3. Learn how to play the guitar
  4. Run a Mini Marathon
  5. Scuba Dive
  6. Take my sisters to Africa
  7. Bike from Indiana to California
  8. Ride in a hot-air balloon
  9. Go on a cruise
  10. See the Northern Lights
  11. Hike the John Muir Trail
  12. Fly a kite on a beautiful windy day
  13. Read the entire Bible
  14. See Gorilla's in their natural habitat
  15. Go to Prince Edward Island (where they taped Anne of Green Gables)
  16. Be a size 6
  17. Learn how to snowboard
  18. Swim with a dolphin
  19. Become a proficient Spanish speaker
  20. Visit all 50 States
  21. Travel to all of the seven continents
  22. Marry the love of my life
  23. Have a baby
  24. Adopt a baby from Kenya
  25. Win the lottery :)
I didn't include surfing, riding a horse along the beach, seeing a volcano, going to the rainforest, or zip-lining because they are all things I plan on doing in Costa Rice with the T-bear in April!

What are your top 25?


“The only people who fear death are those with regrets.” ~ Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They only two things that I think you MIGHT not be able to accomplish is biking to California and winning the lottery; and these are just maybe's. Everything else is definitely within your reach.

Love Ya.

Mom

Brie said...

#9 - I'm with you there! Let's do it after you've been back for awhile and really NEED a vacation! :)