Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Baaaack

My first weekend back all of the volunteers were invited to a carnival birthday party for Brenda and Stefani (who both teach Kinder).

They had these cool masks for all of us to put on...

(Mom, Em, and Theres - I got a lot of compliments on my shirt. Thanks again for picking it out for me! ) 

I don't think I take enough pictures of the people we work with, so I tried to get a few of them in a group shot...

Lacey, Stefani, Flavia, Me, Wendy, Dora, Iveth, and Anne
We all laughed a lot throughout the night...


And I was so happy Claudia came! She's one of my absolute favorite people at Santa Clara...


Halfway through the night I realized I had an admirer, haha...

Roger
He was a really happy guy and we had a lot of fun dancing and laughing together...


And now I have a new barber friend in town.

Here are the guests of honor with Kandice...

Kandice, Brenda, and Stefani
One of Kandice's friend from Germany sent her a fake finger to use as a prop in pictures...
Haha - this is my favorite picture from the night!
Even the Hondurans got into it...
Oh what fun!
That will probably be the last party we have with the Hondurans so I'm glad it was so much fun! 

I can't believe I'll be saying goodbye to these people in just two short weeks :( ...

“But when the Godiva is gone, the gift of real love is having someone who’ll go the distance with you. Some who, when the wedding day limo breaks down, is willing to share a seat on the bus” –Oprah Winfrey

1 comment:

Aunt Karen said...

Looks like a fun night! It's hard to believe that you'll be home in a month!

Kare
xoxo