Sunday, May 1, 2011

Costa Rica - Day 5 (Part 2)


After leaving the Jaguar Sanctuary we cruised over to the beach and rented a surf board and a boogie board. None of us really knew how to surf so no one caught a wave, but it was fun taking pictures with the board...
Hang ten!
I was so happy to have my baby sister with me for the week. We both really missed Em though! Next trip will be with all three King sisters :)!

Carrie catching a wave on the boogie board...

Friends...
Carrie, Me, Maki, and Lacey
They were trying to reenact a fight scene. This was the closest they got...
Whoo hoo...(I think this picture should be on some kind of greeting card :) )
Maks, Lace, and Me
Cartwheel time...
Maki
Theresa
Jump around, jump around, jump up, jump up and get down...
hellllooooo
Awesome
Like a bird
Starfish - haha. I'm not very good at the jumping photo.
Turtle, turtle...

Our last night in Puerto Viejo was spent eating an amazing Italian meal. I had some delicious carbonara! 

Here's our Puerto Viejo group...

Day 6: Back to San Jose we go!

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not” –Author Unknown

1 comment:

Aunt Karen said...

Hahaha....the jumping photos!! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the fight scene. That was hilarious!

I'm so glad you and Theresa had this week together! I'm sure you'll have a great time with "the three Kings" when all three of you have an adventure!

Love you! Auntie Kare