Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jugando en el Lodo

The infamous Omar and Gian Marco decided that it would be fun to play in the mud during morning recess. They were filthy when they came inside so Wendy and Yohely washed their shoes, socks, and feet. They left their shoes outside to dry and carried the boys in from the pila, which was a hysterical site. Omar's a big boy!

Since they didn't have shoes to wear they both had to sit inside with me during their P.E. time, in which I asked them what happened outside that morning.

Here's what they said:



Hysterical!


“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear”  –Martin Luther King, Jr

2 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Haha! I laughed out loud when he added the arrow! Great video and what a proud moment for you when he spelled teh word PIG!

Last day of school for me.... I'll be thinking about you as you have your last day tomorrow!

Karen
xoxo

YFA said...

Haha!! That's great, Bridget!