Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Computer

My charger for my computer stopped working about six weeks ago. So when Michelle's dad came to visit he brought me a new one from the states and I just gave him the cash for it when he got here. Now that charger has stopped working as of this evening. I don't know if something was spilled on it or what happened, but it doesn't work. At this point I have about an hour of battery left on my computer. So, I will probably be without a computer for two to three weeks. I'll try to use the school computer during my prep periods but I may not be able to update the blog for awhile. Don't be worried if you don't here from me since I will have limited computer access.

Other than the computer issues I am happy and healthy :)...

“May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire.” –Irish Blessing

No comments: