Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Theresa Ellen

I would like to dedicate this blog to my sister Theresa, who turns 24 today!

I can't believe Emily, Theresa, and I are in our mid 20's. It seems like just yesterday we were playing with trolls and my little ponies...

When Theresa was a baby I use to sneak into her room, stand up on my tiptoes -- peek over her bassinet,  and sing "You Are My Sunshine" to her. I know, It doesn't get much cuter than that!!

Well Theresa is still my Sunshine and I love her for the following reasons:

She is incredibly beautiful:

Amazing rainbow in Wyoming


My little beauty


Reya is lovin' that hair

We have the same walk:
Antelope Flats in Wyoming

She's the best dance partner I've EVER had:
One of the best nights of my life to date.

She is so much fun:

Haha
Giddy-up
I always make Theresa play the man :)
Strut it

She's an enthusiastic picture taker:
Who knows
Yay! 

She's always willing to help out:
Noodles anyone?

She knows what's important in life and always reminds me:
Peace

She's got an awesome dog:
Mo as a little guy




High Five!

Over the summer I wanted to go to the State Fair to hear some Christian music at the free stage. Christian music isn't Theresa's thing, but she sat there with me and let me listen as long as I wanted to...that's love :):
State Fair
She supports me 100% in everything I do and is always encouraging me:
Rebecca's 21st birthday dinner

Happy Birthday Theres! In just 25 short days (3 1/2 weeks) I'll be home and we can celebrate! I CAN'T wait to see you! I love you!

I try not to repeat quotes on the blog, but this is one of Theresa's favorites and has now become one of mine:

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous Roman Candles exploding like spiders across the skies and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes awwwww!" Jack Kerouac

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisterly love - how beautiful!

Happy Birthday, Theresa!

~YFA

Anonymous said...

All my babies are grown up!!

I love you all.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog Bridge :) I can't wait to see you!!!!!