Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Honduran Style - Part 1

On Thursday night we celebrated Thanksgiving by going out to dinner in town. Everyone voted between "La Fonda" and "El Racho". El Rancho won!

Before we left for the restaurant we had some unhappy campers...
Andrew
Most of us didn't have the best day at school and we were definitely ready to relax and have a nice meal. On the walk to the restaurant we even made a pact not to discuss school for the rest of the evening. By the time we arrived, we had some happier people...
Jeff
Some of us had cheeseburgers for dinner and other people had chicken, beef, or sausage meals. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of my actual meal, but sadly I didn't. I'll have to snap a shot of my plate the next time we eat there!

Here is our group at dinner...

Anne, Carrie, and Angela
Jeff and Lacey

Jeff, Lacey, Anne, Angela, Jackie, Andrew, Dan, and Me

Andrew and Dan
Look Mom - I wore the dress you sent me again and everyone commented on how "Fall" looking it was :)!
The whole group


Great Night. Great Food. Great People

"You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight." - Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments: